Safety For Employers are Health & Safety Consultants here to make your workplace health and safety straightforward and compliant. We learn about your business, apply the relevant legislation, scrap the jargon and bring a no-nonsense approach. We tailor our service to each client, this could be from regular guidance and feedback to quarterly or annual review. Our aim is to build confidence in your team to manage your own workplace health and safety.
We have experience across many sectors from education and social sectors, to manufacturing and production, retail, office environments and facilities management. We use our experience and knowledge to apply H&S Law to your business. You are best placed to manage H&S as you know your business, people, risks and operations so we will tap into your knowledge and develop your systems and procedures with you. Using your existing and desired H&S measures we will add the safety, health and welfare aspect with the aim of boosting morale, protecting reputation and saving you money.
We operate a no job too big, no client too small theory and will not ‘re-invent the wheel’. So, if you are looking for an honest, professional opinion with guidance on how to improve and/or maintain your current workplace safety, we are here to help.
Services we provide are;
Occupational Health, Safety & Welfare products and services including;
- Competent Support Service
- Safety, Health & Environmental Systems and Policies
- Audits & Inspections
- Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Safety Awareness Training
- Accident Investigation and Support
- SHE Compliance & Accreditation Guidance
- Mental Health First Aid Courses
We bring the Health and Safety professional element to a one-stop-shop type service, alongside our trusted partners who are professionals in HR and Occupational Hygiene. We can help you towards compliance with a number of services.
Our Trusted Partners provide;
Occupational and Water Hygiene products and services including;
- Workplace Air / Noise Monitoring
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- Legionella Risk Assessment / Monitoring / Awareness Training
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Testing & Examination / Logbooks
- Fire Risk Assessment / Strategy services
- Hand Arm / Whole Body Vibration Assessments
Human resource and employment law products and services;
- Recruitment / Contracts & Handbook / Payroll and pensions
- Performance & Appraisals / HR Software and Record-Keeping / Training & Development
- Company HR Policies / Employee Health & Wellbeing
- Employment Tribunal Insurance / Absence Management / Disciplinary & Grievance
- Employee Benefits / Company Reorganisation / Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) TUPE
- Redundancies / Dismissals / Leavers Checklist
Visit our group page to learn more ~ www.safetyfor.co.uk