Fire is powerful destructive force which is dangerous to life and property.
The course is a refresher to remind delegates about workplace fire prevention, protection and precaution measures.
Who should Attend:
Anyone who has attended a Fire Safety Training course more than 3 years ago.
• Review recent fire incidents
• Review changes or forthcoming changes to UK law that are relevant to fire safety
• Fire Risk Assessment reviews
• Maintaining measures to slow down the spread of fire
• Fire detection and warning systems, means of escape, alternative evacuation routes
• Fire action plans – do they need updating?
• Testing emergency procedures and other fire protection measures – recording your findings
• Site visits Fire and Rescue Service officers/enforcers
• Delegate to explain what type of fire extinguisher is in their workplace how they operate
2-hours. Held at a location of your choice but will require access to an outside area where we can demonstrate how to use fire extinguishers. This course can also be conducted using either Zoom or Teams applications but will exclude the practical demonstration of fire extinguishers.
At the completion of the course delegates will be given a certificate of attendance. This course is not accredited.